Thursday, September 9, 2010

Friday's Fairy Find

Fairy Magical Weddings

My husband & I celebrated 4 years of marriage yesterday, so it has got me thinking about weddings. We had a beautiful garden wedding here in  the Southern Highlands on an extremely chilly early spring afternoon (6 degrees, brrrr). I had fairy flower girls and my bridesmaids wore dresses with gorgeous pixie cut hems (and the poor things nearly froze to death).

I had my dress made by a very talented lady who totally understood my 'vision' and i couldn't have been happier. I had also ordered fairy wings to wear for my photos, but in the chaos of the day, i completely forgot them :(


 Now, i wouldn't change my dress for anything, but i have discovered some very fairy inspired dresses, perfect for that magical wedding.

Zizzy Fay Faery & Goddess Wear now have a bridal range and it's gorgeous!


They have many dresses to choose from as well as separate skirts, sleeves etc so you can make up your own outfit. So if you're thinking about a fairy inspired wedding, you must check out Zizzy Fay Bridal Wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment